Sunday, September 2, 2012

Watch What I'm Wearing

This skirt is really growing on me.  Every time I wear it I like it a little bit more.  Plus, now it fits because I added two inches at the bottom.  I'm so glad I just didn't throw it out like I wanted to when it didn't fit that first day.  Do you have a favorite clothing item that you like more now then when you first got it?  I'll find a lot of times I will buy something not knowing when I am going to ever were it but I end up wearing it all the time.  Unfortunately the opposite is true for me too.  I have gotten a few things that I never wear.
Bow and skirt: Made them;  Shirt: Ross, $17;  Shoes: Khols; $16?  Belt: Good Will; $1

The most clicked on link last week was...
Floral Love by My Darling Days



10 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVE the yellow skirt...the color will be perfect for Fall too, especially if you add some browns or jewel tones! And I definitely have some things that I wish I never purchased :)

I would love for you to come link up to Sunday Style!

Jessi said...

Love your skirt! You're so talented at making all these clothes! Love the chambray with it!

-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That skirt suits you, I love the cut and the fit. The colour is fantastic as well!

Unknown said...

I am a new follower of your blog :). I love this outfit on you..you look so pretty, you really could be a model.
come stop by my blog sometime.
Heathershthriftycloset.blogspot.com

Angela said...

I love that skirt! Newest follower.

Method Clothe

mommy Orkid Belle said...

I love that mustard yellow skirt. I did have some pieces in my closet that I thought I would give away, but ended up getting it out of the donation bag and wore it few times before I finally decided that it was time. :) You are looking beautiful!:)

CC said...

Great outfit! Love the blue with the mustard. ;)

Chioma said...

i just love this skirt! perfect fall color :)

Chioma
C’s Evolution of Style

jessica dukes said...

your skirt is INCREDIBLE! i would wear that every day!

Kathy Olson said...

You are just so cute! I will have to show my 17 yr. old daughter your outfit.