Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New lens


I got another camera lens!  So far I haven't gotten to use it very much but hopefully it will take great indoor pictures from a close distance.  I love my 85mm, but it is a fixed lens and it can be hard to find the room in my house to use it.  So we drove an hour to the nearest store that sells lenses just to check this tamron out.  I was really surprised that the closest store was so far away.  But I am glad I went because the sales associate was really helpful.  He explained all my options and even let me test out the new lens in the store.
 Here are a couple pics I took really quick while deciding if I should buy it.
Scarlett's stomach always is sticking out.  In this picture she is even wearing a shirt that is long enough but she still managed to poke her belly out.  Silly girl.

On another note, I felt like my stomach was sticking out when I woke up this morning and I am back up to my normal weight!  That is good news for me and the baby and just in time for my doctor's appointment this afternoon.  I'm almost 16 weeks pregnant so it is about time.  Although I still have nothing to wear.

2 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

I just got up to my pre-pregnancy weight too! Although my stomach has been sticking out for about 5 weeks now. It's crazy! I hate this stage because maternity clothes are too big but my regular clothes are too tight!

Ashley said...

That's a cute little belly sticking out!! Your kids are adorable. Hope you enjoy your new lens