Friday, November 9, 2012

Denise and Mike Pictures


We took a fun mini day trip to Tacoma for pictures.  It was great because they showed me some really good places that I wouldn't have known about on my own.  Mike and Denise were really fun and easy to work with.  I love kids, but people who actually follow directions are so much easier to photograph!
This next one is funny because there was an older man, who seemed a bit off, and he was trying to hold his paper in the picture.  He just smiled at me and it was obvios that he wasn't leaving until we stopped taking pictures in that spot.  I laughed.




 The next one might be my favorite of the bunch. I love the sharp crisp colors.

 Any other couples want their picture taken?

2 comments:

Gayle Daly said...

I love them all. You are a very talented photographer!!!!

Michael and Denise said...

We had so much fun with you taking our pictures. Thanks again.