Sunday, November 18, 2012

Watch What I'm Wearing

This outfit is a perfect example of how you don't have to spend very much on clothes.  I know everyone has different tastes, but I really like how it looks and it cost a grand total of $17.50!  That includes the shoes and the necklace and everything is new.  Nothing thrifted or second hand.  Amazing I know.  The secret to being so cheap....... clearance!
Shirt: Old Navy $1;    Necklace: Giveaway Free!   Skirt: Ross $11   Shoes: Payless $4.50

Ok, so I am 21 1/2 weeks pregnant here and hiding the belly is officially over.  It is sticking out and will be for the next few months so I am trying to get used to it and accept it.  That doesn't mean I am ready for maternity clothes though.


The most clicked on link was...

 by Pinterest Told Me To





12 comments:

Lorraine Butler said...

Way to shop, Doranda! And being up so early on a Sunday means your perfect morning is on its way, right?

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

First of all, SO excited to be your most clicked on link from last week! Very cool. :) Second of all, LOVE your look. Everything is super cute (love the skirt especially)!

Liv said...

That necklace is AWESOME.

www.livwrites.com

Callie said...

BEAUTIFUL outfit! I love all the colors and prints. This is totally my style. =)

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous and your outfit is a total bargain! Your bump looks lovely, but I know what you mean about getting used to it being on show. It's not easy to get used to. Mine is popping out and I'm 14 weeks. Like you, I'm trying to get used to it! x

Beauty By Crystal said...

Hello from a new follower! LOVE the outfit! I am a HUGE clearance shopper too and that skirt is amazing.

Sincerely,
Crystal

http://beautybycrystalstore.blogspot.com/

Sandy a la Mode said...

you are seriously one hot mama!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Unknown said...

Love your look, especially the skirt and shoes! What great deals!

Tiffany
www.fabulessinheels.com

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

You look great! I love the look, especially the necklace!

~Whitney
www.whitneynicjames.com

Unknown said...

You look great! Hope you're feeling as good as you look.

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous and I love the whole outfit, especially the skirt!

Amanda X said...

I LOVE this outfit! And I love a good clearance rack! The skirt and shoes are a perfect combo!