Sunday, December 16, 2012

Watch What I'm Wearing

On Saturday we took family pictures.  It was freezing, but at the same time fun and I got to pick out everyone's outfits!  That means trying to figure out what 5 people have in their closets that will go together.  Ok, I'll admit I couldn't sleep night before because I didn't know exactly what I should wear and for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about it.  I was a little obsessive, but I am happy with how they turned out.  By the time Sunday rolled around I didn't want to put one thought into what anyone was wearing, including myself, and I just grabbed what fit.  Definitely not my most glamorous week, but it is still what I wore so I am sharing.  I am 25 1/2 weeks pregnant in this picture.
Shirt: Down East   Cardigan: Sears   Skirt: Old Navy   Shoes: f21

The most clicked on link last week was...



8 comments:

shopfreak said...

Love your outfit!

Rubi Diaz said...

Cute outfit! Your belly looks so pronounced with that cardigan! :) Thanks for featuring me!

Love,
Rubi
www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said...

You still manage to make being pregnant look easy, fashionable and fun.

Bisous
Suzanne

Nikki said...

You are SUCH a cute preggo and look FABULOUS! I finally made it early to the link up - yay!
xoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

Enter my GIVEAWAY for $100 right now!

Marie Valmond said...

You look great! Cute outfit! :)

http://jenesaisquoi1980.blogspot.com/

Ryan Wenstrup-Moore said...

You are too cute! Love the cardigan :)


✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

Alex said...

You look fantastic! How are you wearing those heels?! x

CaseyGirlHeard said...

This outfit is Soooooo cute! I love it.