Thursday, January 31, 2013

Blue Man Group

Since I don't gamble or drink, and wouldn't even consider watching most of the shows Las Vegas doesn't quite have as much for me to do as it might for someone else.  But I did get to do one thing that I have always wanted to.  And that is see the Blue Man Group!
I wasn't really sure what to expect, I just thought they were cool and always wanted to see them.  Basically there are three blue guys who never talk but do fun comedy sketches.  The band and drumming is also neat and a big part of the show.  The tickets were pricey but my sister knows someone in the band who got us half off (still pricey for me).   But I am really glad I went.  They were sooo funny.  Below you can see me at the entrance to the theatre.
Of couse we couldn't take pictures during the show but I did get some before it started and they did have a time at the end we could take pictures.  If you look at the top of the next picture you can see a couple big floating balls. They are about 10 feet in diameter and near the end they dropped them so the audience got to bounce them back into the air like giant beach balls, they also were shooting tons of toilet paper out and encouraging people to dance.  I got to hit the balls a few times.
The Blue Men were pretty funny.  I was amazed at how many marshmallows one could fit in his mouth.  They took people from the audience to be part of the show and one of the blue men climbed right over my seat and stared at me for a couple seconds before moving on.  He literally stepped on the armrest of my chair.
The band is in black and white.  Blaus, my sisters friend is second on the right.  I got a pretty good seat; it was the 5th row!
At the end we got to meet the cast.  The blue men don't talk so all I could really do is take a picture.  Sorry I look kinda crazy in this shot.  Just remember it is the same day I got up at 4:30 to catch a flight, then went to my sisters wedding and walked around las vegas all day without time to change and it is about 11:30 at night.  I was very tired.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a brilliant show and like you had a great time. I think this is something I would enjoy seeing too :)

Janine xx
BakeGlueandTrend
Giveaway Post >>> bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/love-dress-giveaway.html

Stylishly in love said...

Great show. Thanks for sharing your pictures from your Vegas trip.

If you get a sec, check out my latest post-' Colorblock Party'.

Sofia

Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
Thank you.