Thursday, March 14, 2013

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie


I had the chance to go on one more field trip with Tucker.  Can you believe that will be our fourth one?  He will probably do at least one more this year but I won't go on anymore after the baby is born.  It is just too long to leave a nursing baby.  Anyway we went to a local play "If you give a Mouse a Cookie."  It was pretty cute, they reenacted about 10 different children's books.  It was fun and fast pace.
I think I am getting used to this chaperoning thing too.  The car ride was shorter but it did go much smoother.  The kids were calmer, but that probably had more do do with the kids we ended up driving than anything I did.  The only problem was I had to squish all three kids into the middle seat or there was arguing about who got to sit in the back and who was alone.  Becasue our car can barely fit three carseats in the middle I had to buckle and unbuckle each child every time we stopped.
After the play we went to the park and ate outside.  It was freezing, but that didn't stop the kids from playing at the playground and having a good time.

1 comment:

Stylishly in love said...

Glad you had a great time. Making wonderful memories with the family.

If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Floral'.

Hope you have a great day.
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com