Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Reunion Days 3 and 4

Saturday it was our turn to be in charge of the activity.  So we played corn hole.  It is a game more popular on the East coast so hardly anyone in my family new what it was.  It is basically a bean bag game.  We turned it into a tournament and had a lot of fun.  Bob and I won the tournament even though I'm not sure if it was fair since it was our game.  Oh well. 
Check out this funny video that explains all you need to know about corn hole.
And here is the link that explains exactly how to make your own corn hole set.

Later in the afternoon we had family olympics.  There were several events such as longest throw, tug-of-war, three legged race, and more.

 The kids were really excited about their medals.  Next is a sweet picture of me doing the limbo.
Saturday night we had a campfire and roasted marshmallows.  That has got to be one of my favorite summer things to do.  Then Sunday we went to church together and just hung out while everyone packed up and got ready to go home.  I can't wait for the next reunion!

No comments: