Friday, September 6, 2013

Back to School Party

I wanted to do something for Tucker to celebrate going back to school.  For family home evening on Monday we talked all about school.  We talked about making good choices, friends/peer pressure, and learning among other things.  Then Bob gave Tucker a father's blessing.  It was nice and I think we will keep it as a tradition for the monday before school each year.

It seems like people always do end of the year parties but I wanted to do something for school starting.  So we invited Tucker's soccer team over and had a little get together in our backyard.

It rained all morning and I was worried we would have to move it indoors but we got lucky and stayed dry.





We might have beat the record for most kids at our house at the same time.  I'm not sure but it must have been close.  We built a fire and had a good time.  Hopefully we can do this again next year too.

No comments: