Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Scarlett Funny Pictures

I always find Scarlett in funny positions or doing weird things so I started taking pictures when I can.  This first one is how I found her during nap time.  I'm guessing she tried to sleep in her doll bed and could only fit her feet.
She is constantly changing her clothes so I wasn't to surprised about this one.  She insists on wearing the same couple things all the time.  So I will go and get her dressed for the day and notice an hour later she is back in her purple skirt and pink shirt.
The next is another picture of her dressing herself.
This last one was at my moms house.

It is so fun to have a two-year-old running around the house!

2 comments:

Stylishly in love said...

She is so cute and a little ham for the camera.

Love,
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Melissa Graham said...

She is a little doll baby. Those blue eyes are to die for!! I have one of those little sillies at my house also except he is a boy and now 8. But let me tell you he is still just as silly or more so.

Melissa
storybookfelts.blogspot.com