Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Zombie Surprise


Whenever we are leaving the house I send the kids out to the car while I get my shoes on and get Leon's coat on.   It is the only way to avoid everyone crowding around the door.  So the other day the girls were already in the car when I came out and saw this.
We store a lot of things in the rafters above the car.  So I just thought it was funny that the one thing that happens to fall right on the windshield is a zombie. And his head fell too but they weren't connected.  I tried to convince the girls that the zombie must have came alive when we were sleeping and tried to get us.  The didn't believe me and said that it probably fell down.  I still thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These blogs are valuable because these are providing such informative information for all the people.my link