Thursday, April 3, 2014

Penelope's Talk

Penelope had a chance to give a talk in primary again last Sunday.  While we were getting ready for church that morning she told me she had a tummy ache and she didn't want to go to church.  So I asked her if there was another reason why she didn't want to go to church and she just smiled and said yes.  She started saying she didn't want to go and to her talk.  It was cute.  When the time came though she didn't seem nervous.  When I asked her about it later she said she was excited to do it.  I am thankful for opportunities like this where she has the chance to get up and speak in front of people.  It is such a hard thing to do and I think the more you do it the easier it gets.  Hopefully when the kids start giving oral reports and speeches in school they will be semi-used to speaking in front of groups.


No comments: