Tuesday, May 13, 2014

McDonalds Party

This year we decided to let Scarlett have a little party with her friends on her birthday.  We usually just do a family party when they are so young but this year we aren't going to be able to do that until Sunday and I wanted something fun to do on her actual birthday.  Because I wanted it to be really easy and low key we I let her invite three friends (because she is turning three) and we went to McDonalds.

The kids just ate and ran around the giant play place.  Then we round them up for presents and cake and that was about it.  It was so easy pretty much all I had to do was make the cupcakes, wrap presents, and invite people.

Tucker wrote her a really sweet letter.  I can't remember exactly what it said but I know it was something like, oh Scarlett oh Scarlett, I love you.  You are a princess.  That was a hint. (He got her a crown for a present.)  I'm pretty sure she didn't get the hint.
Penelope got Scarlett a dog toy.  I'm not sure why but she was insistant at the store that she gets it for her.  She even knew it was a dog toy.  It worked out because a friend got her a cute toy puppy.
We got the movie Frozen for her.  I bought it when it first came out on DVD but I've been hiding it from the kids this whole time.  People kept asking me if we had it but the kids were always around so I had to tell them no.
Oops I forgot to get a picture of the cupcakes.  Leon loved his!
Happy Birthday Scarlett!

No comments: