Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Swimsuit Season

Summer solstice was on Saturday making it officially summertime and swimsuit season.  Are you ready?  ASOS has this fun new bikini mixer to help you find the perfect suit (They also sell some pretty awesome one pieces suits). It let's you mix and match different tops and bottoms.  The best part is that you get to see exactly what they will look like together.  Plus it is sooo easy to use.  And if you are not sure, they have an inspire me button where they set up a match for you.

Check out this adorable polka dot halter and high waisted bikini bottoms.  High waisted bottoms are pretty popular this year, but can be hard to find.
I wanted to be as modest as possible when getting mine, and so I wanted the high wasted bottoms.  Unfortunately they were out of stock in the color I wanted so I got the hipsters instead.  For the top I chose the Longline Bandeau Bikini Top with detachable strap.  I wanted the detachable strap for tanning purposes.  Go here for the combo I got.
I was a little weary at first getting a swimsuit online because I really wanted it to fit well.  I've heard different things about sizes running big or small. But I just followed their measuring guide and it totally fits!
I had to show the inside of the swimsuit.  The quality is amazing, especially for the price!  They have swimsuit bottoms for as little as $12.  The top is fully lined and even has underwire.  Trust me, this is not a cheap flimsy type swimsuit.  

I really can't think of anything bad to say about it.

No comments: