Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Read Up and Lunches

This July Tucker's school has been giving free lunches to kids 0-18 and opening up their library.  We live so close we've been going pretty much every day (m-th).  I really don't like making lunch so bringing the kids is a huge bonus for me.  Now I only need to figure out what to feed myself for lunch.
Leon has a bit of a hard time sitting at the lunch tables.  He actually thinks he is fine at it.  I am usually the one stressing out about everything he is spilling.
Then on Mondays and Wednesdays they open up the library.  They do a story time and give away free book to all the kids and then have crafts.  We've stocked up on the free books because we get 4 every time.
Penelope made a bracelet and Scarlett a necklace.  The necklace took forever and Leon had a lot of fun pulling books off the shelf and eating legos while Scarlett finished.
I'm glad we live so close to a school that has great free summer programs for the kids.

No comments: