Friday, July 25, 2014

Sticker Nail Review and Tutorial

I love love love my Jamberry Nails!  Sticker nail polish is just such a great idea.  You can get amazing designs that you would never be able to paint yourself and the best part is that they don't chip.  I waited a long time to write this post because I really wanted to test them out.  Mine lasted a full three weeks and then I took them off because I felt like my nails were growing out too much.  At first I was scared that they would fall off.  Like maybe when I got in the shower, or when I took off my toe nail polish, but I never had a problem.  If you want to buy some or are even thinking about being a consultant go here to my friends Julie's site and she will help you out.
They took a bit longer to put on then just painting your nails but they last way longer so I thought it was worth it.

I haven't done a tutorial in a while so I thought I would turn this into one.  Here is my video tutorial on how to apply sticker nails.


No comments: