Friday, October 10, 2014

Halloween Costumes

Halloween will be here in just a few weeks and its all my kids can talk about.  Tucker is not allowed to ask me if we can carve pumpkins because I already told him what day we will carve them but he still was asking me a few times a day.  We already have our costumes all planned out and I am excited.  They aren't nearly as much work as last year.  Actually I bought most of them from good will.  But the kids are happy about it and I am too.  I really wanted Leon to wear this adorable elephant costume.  But I took this picture a few weeks ago and it is way too small for him.  Are you ready for Halloween?
We went though our box and have a baby size bumblebee, mouse and dog costume none of which I want to keep.  Anyone local interested?

No comments: