Monday, October 27, 2014

Sleep Sack

Leon recently started waking up a couple times at night for no apparent reason.  The only thing I could think of was that it is getting colder outside and so he is getting cold.  He never keeps the blankets on so it made perfect sense.  So he got this adorable Merino Kids sleep sack.  And so far we love it!  He completely stopped waking up in the middle of the night and he loves it.
It's like his own little sleeping bag.  He really thinks he is so funny with it on.
I love all the baby swaddles but this is our first time trying on on a toddler.  I wasn't sure if he would get upset when he can't walk very well but he doesn't mind at all, he thinks it is funny.  I went with the 2t-4t size because I wanted him to wear it for a long time.  As you can see in the picture it is big on him but the extra material doesn't bother him at all.  I'm considering putting Penelope and Scarlett in one too because they never keep the blankets on.
I feel better at night knowing that Leon isn't in his crib cold and not able to tell me.  They make such cute and practical parenting things these days, I am lucky to be a mom.

No comments: