Friday, December 5, 2014

Kiss InstaWave


When I first saw the Kiss InstaWave automatic curler I thought it was too good to be true.  It is this cool curling iron that you just hold your hair next to while it spins itself.  

When I first tried it I had a hard time getting the hang of it.  But once I did it a few times it is pretty easy.  Even easier then a regular curling iron because you don't have to worry about twisting and turning your hand.  

It can turn two different directions, has high and low heat settings, and automatically turns off after 90 minutes.  I wish my straighter did that because I accidentally leave it on all the time!

Below is a picture of Penelope's hair after I curled it.  
She was so excited to have curly hair.  Scarlett has curly hair and I think Penelope sometimes she wishes she did too.  She always asks me to curl it like Scarlett's.

Here is a simple video tutorial explaining how to use the curling iron.
This post was powered by brandbacker.