Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Santa Pictures

It's Christmas Eve!!!  My kids are so excited.  Bob has to work so we aren't doing anything until tonight.  We are planing on doing a little Christmas nativity play with the kids and eating a simple dinner with a fire.  What do you do for Christmas Eve?

For now I want to post these Santa pictures I took.  When we went to cut down our Christmas tree we saw Santa.  It was my favorite Santa we've seen this year.  I liked him because he had a real beard and he sat and talked to the kids.  There wasn't a photographer there posing them and a big line pressuring us to be fast.  I was the only one taking pictures.
I couldn't hear what they were saying but whatever it was Penelope sure was happy about it.


I love this one of Scarlett talking to Santa.  It just seems so real.
We weren't really planning on doing this or I would have had them take their coats off.
Leon was pretty hesitant but after seeing the other three do it he was ok with being put on Santa's lap.  He wasn't interested in looking or talking to Santa though.
Even though I don't really love "Santa" I do like some things about him.  He is kind and giving and can be fun and magical for the kids.  I thought it would be fun for Bob be Santa when he gets old, then I could be Mrs. Claus.  He didn't really think it was a good idea.  I don't think he wants to grow a beard.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: