Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Seahawks!


The Seahawks are going to the Superbowl!  I normally don't follow football but when the whole state is obsessed it is hard to ignore.  Tucker's school even has Seahawks Day every Friday where the kids are encouraged to dress up.  I'm not anti football, I just think it is a bit boring and a waste of time (not that I don't do plenty of other things that waste time, watching football is just not my preference).  Anyway, everyone was raving about Sunday's game so yesterday we decided to dress up and watch it.  
It was hard to watch with the kids talking and playing nonstop, but it was kind of fun.  It was crazy how behind the Seahawks were and how they were able to get so many points in just 2 minutes!  Of course it would have been more exciting if I didn't already know the outcome.

I'm glad the Seahawks won!  I love how it feels like everyone is coming together to support one thing.  Plus with all the football gear and merchandise the Seahawks doing good has got to be good for the local economy.  I have to admit I am excited for the Superbowl.


No comments: