Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Geocaching and Planking

The weather this weekend was amazing so on Saturday we took the kids to some trails for geocaching.  It has been so long since we've gone most of our kids forgot what geocaching is.
We found several along this trail so it was perfect.  Tucker wanted to ride his bike which was ok because he is pretty fast and luckily we were able to convince the rest to just walk and run.  I knew if Scarlett or Leon had a bike I would just end up carrying them.
The kids, and especially Tucker, kept going up ahead of us and then waiting for us to catch up.  Their was this one particular bench Tucker was laying on and I said it looked like a good spot for planking.  Although I've never done it before I think it is totally hilarious, so this got into Bob and I telling the kids what planking is.  They each wanted to try it out.



I cannot even look at this last picture without cracking up!  After watching all his older siblings do it Leon had to lay face down on the bench too.
I still think it is funny.  Anyway, it is always nice to spend time outside with the family.  This warm weather has gotten me excited for the summer.  Hopefully we will have a chance to go camping this summer now that we don't have any babies.

No comments: