Sunday, April 5, 2015

Watch What I'm Wearing

Happy Easter!  I hope everyone gets a chance today to celebrate in their own way.

I love my new dress!  It is so comfortable, and stretchy and just a great silky material. For me getting new clothes can be either fun or frustrating.  Its fun when I really like the clothes and they don't cost a lot (this dress was only $30).  It isn't fun when things don't fit right and I can't find what I want for a decent price.  What about you?  Do you like to go shopping for new clothes?

I bought this dress online and that is always scary for me.  I picked colors that I thought looked good on me, but until I actually wore the dress I was worried I wouldn't like it, or that it would be too crazy.  So I guess this purchase was stressfull for about a week, but now I think wearing it is fun!
Dress: Ebay (search maxi wrap dress)  Necklace: thrifted

The most clicked on link was by...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress!
Stop by by Wednesday Link Up (still live) if you get a chance. http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

Coco said...

Glad to come across your link up! Tomorrow (April 6th) I will spread the word in a blog post dedicated to friendly fashion blogger link ups :-) Hope you'll stop by and say hi :-)
Baci,
Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi