Friday, June 5, 2015

RBX Active Review

I just got a new pair of yoga pants and wanted to share!  I have a few pairs now but I still don't feel like I have enough.  I work out a few times a week and I probably wear my exercise clothes more often then I wear any one regular pair of pants.  After all, I have way more jeans to rotate through then yoga pants.

These are from the RBX Power Collection and they are pretty nice.  It has been my experience that you don't need to buy expensive exercise clothes to get good ones.  The really cheap ones get holes fast, but there is a nice middle ground of good quality but inexpensive pants and at $30 these fall into that group.

These are not the thickest pants out there but they are not see through like some work out clothes I've tried on.  I love the bright color for when I go jogging on the street.  And they have a small hidden pocket where I like to stash emergency rubber bands.
This last picture is of my forearm stand.  It is definitely a work in progress and I have a long way to go, but I've been practicing it everyday and have gotten better already!
Another thing I like about these is that you don't see everyone at the gym wearing the same ones.  But they are not too crazy that you stand out either.  I would definitely recommend these to anyone needing a pair of good exercise capris.

For a 25% discount through the end of July and free shipping over $50 use the code Active25.

No comments: