Friday, August 21, 2015

Woodland Park Zoo 2

While at the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle I took the kids to the carousel.  We used to take Tucker on these a lot when he was little but I'm not sure if we've ever taken the other kids.  I guess it was one of those things that just didn't happen because we got busy.  Needless to say I was glad for the opportunity to take all the kids.
Leon was pretty scared about it, but I knew he would like it once it got started.  I stood with him as we went around.  All the kids loved it.




Another cool thing we got to do was feed giraffes!  I've never done it before and it was really fun. Even seeing the giraffes up close was really neat.
Look how long their tongues are!  The kids loved that they were purple.
It was a long but fun day!  We did have to rush around a bit at the end to get to the giraffe feeding, I would recommend getting there at least 20 minutes early.  Scarlett was getting tired and grumpy at the end and she wouldn't look for the picture.
Overall it was a good day and I'm looking forward to going back.  

Remember if you are interested in getting a membership use the code MOM15 for a discount!

No comments: