Friday, November 20, 2015

Pool Fun


When we are not at Sea World or the Zoo we  stay at the condo and go swimming in the pool.
 We are usually the only ones there and the kids have fun getting all their energy out.
 I usually play with them a little bit then sit in the hot tub then lay in the sun.  It is pretty great, I can even pick up the wifi from our condo on my phone so we usually stay for 2-3 hours.

 Leon and Scarlett usually wear life jackets unless I am helping them.  I try to get Scarlett to swim more on her own but she has more fun with it on.  Penelope wears hers quite a bit too.
Leon came over and laid in the sun next to me and Bob the other day.  It was so cute.
Here is a video of Penelope swimming.  I don't really make them practice swimming very much.  The only thing I do is make Penelope swim across the pool one time each time we go.  I figure they are learning enough just playing around in the water.

1 comment:

Mary-Anne said...

Sounds so fun! I'm jealous of the warm weather. It's like you're just on an extended vacation!