Thursday, November 26, 2015

San Diego Temple

Happy Thanksgiving!  I am thankful for temples and the fact that we can be sealed together forever with our families.  Just knowing that is such a blessing in my life.
Bob and I had a chance to go to the San Diego temple and it was amazing!  Thank you Kim for babysitting.  I've been to the outside before but never inside.  It is so cool inside!  I had no idea.  If you ever have a chance to go I definitely recommend it.  I think it might be the prettiest and coolest building I've ever seen.
Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest.  I only had my cell phone and it was getting dark, not to mention Bob and I were having issues getting the selfie stick to work.
We will be back with the kids to let them walk around the outside.  We did the same thing three years ago, maybe I can recreate the same pic...

No comments: