Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Nature Walk

The plants and animals are so different here than what we are used to I thought it would be fun to go on a nature walk with the kids.  They have free guided walks which are great because I get to feel like a good homeschool mom.  The kids learn so much on these walks, and it is a great chance to just explore and have fun.


On this particular day the guid left without us.  I was very frustrated because I asked about the nature walk and they told me to wait there.  15 minutes later I asked again and they told me they left and no one could find them.  The kids didn't care nearly as much as me.  They were happy to explore on our own.

The view was pretty so we took some yoga pictures.


I thought Scarlett's cat pose was cute.  She came up with it all on her own.