Sunday, January 10, 2016

Watch What I'm Wearing

I had so much fun with the last wish list I wanted to do one more.

I just ordered this half sleeve v-neck dress from NewChic and I can't wait for it to arrive.  I have a similar style dress that is so comfortable and nice looking I really wanted another one.  Plus it is only $14.  I definitely paid more for my other one.

Crossbody bags like this one are really popular now and I've been wanting one for a while now.  My go to purses are a few years old now and I'm ready for a new one.  When I saw the gorilla keychain attached I just couldn't resist.  It is waterproof and comes in some really cute colors all for under 10 bucks.  I like all the outside pockets and will probably designate one as my phone spot.

One of my problems with hoodies is that the strings always get in my face.  I usually tie them up or take them out so when I saw this one with buttons I thought it was a better option than the usual tie.  Plus this hoodie looks to have more of a slim fit than the usual baggie one.  For $13.44 I can't wait to try it on and see what it looks like in person.
The most clicked on link was...



1 comment:

SouthernElleStyle.com said...

that hoodie is a dream! i need it for a chilly day like today!!
elle
Southern Elle Style