Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Zoo Field Trip

Before I post about her last day I wanted to share one last field trip.  Bob took the day off work and went with Penelope and her class to the zoo.  He went with Tucker when he was in kindergarten so no I think it is a tradition.

They had a great time.  Bob had three students in his group and was free to see the zoo however they wanted until it was time to meet back up.  All the kids made tie dye shirts beforehand.  I thought it was a great idea to keep track of them.

This next picture was supposed to be of Bob and Penelope.  Apparently she was scared to actually get in the picture aside from her arm.  They were both instructed, by me, to take lots of pictures.  I can just see them semi-reluctantly try to take this picture.


They both came home tired and hot.  I guess it was warm out that day and our Honda doesn't have the best air conditioning for the 45 minute drive home.  I'm glad they got to go, and especially that Penelope has a dad who can take time off work for the occasion.

No comments: