Thursday, August 11, 2016

Me and the Boys


While the girls were at princess camp I got to spend some time with just the boys.  Things seemed awfully quiet and mellow at home.  Tucker and Leon are far enough apart in age that they don't really ever argue.  The girls sure do add a lot of drama to our household.  

One day we went to a splash pad.  I wish we had one of these closer to my house, the kids loved it.


We had just enough time after that to go out to eat.  I don't think I've ever really done that before.  When Bob isn't around it is usually easier for me to just whip something up quick for the kids to eat.  If we want to go out, it is to McDonalds.  We had time to kill so a little restaurant it was.  We took selfies while waiting for our food.


I feel lucky to have two boys and two girls!

No comments: