Friday, November 11, 2016

Last Safari

We made one last trip to the Safari park and I made sure to do all the things the kids wanted to do.  Leon made sure to say good by to these guys.
The kids loved the guide we had on the tram, he was full of jokes.  I thought it was interesting that they drive a golf ball picker upper around the fields to clean up the dung.

For our last trip the kids wanted to spend a long time in the little village.


I had a seat so I didn't mind so much.


Goat selfie.


All the kids wanted a picture with a statue.




I am grateful for the opportunity I have to take the kids on fun day trips like this.  I know it isn't something most families get to regularly do during the school year and it has been a great blessing in our lives.  The more we do the better the behavior is from the kids and the closer we are to each other.

No comments: