Thursday, January 12, 2017

Gingerbread Houses

One day during the reunion we met with some family friends at church to play and build ginger bread houses.  Penelope and Bob worked on a Repunzel's tower.
Tucker built his all by himself.
Scarlett, Leon, and I all worked on this one together.  Although there were times when they lost interest and it was just me.
We chose to wear our reunion shirts that day.  I like how they turned out.
All the grandkids together.
Being silly.
All the Woestmans together wearing our shirts.
Being silly.
It seemed like most of the time everyone was playing basketball or eating lunch or running around the gym but I somehow only got one picture of Bob and Leon in the gym.

1 comment:

Gayle Daly said...

It's pretty amazing that you are able to make it to Ohio for a reunion. What a wonderful big family for Bob's parents. I'm sure they were in heaven!!!