Monday, April 2, 2018

Calista 11 Months Old

Now that Calista is 11 months old I feel like I am trying to stop time as the days tick off before she turns one.  

I think her biggest milestone this month is that she got a tooth!   Her very first one!  I was so excited for her and I didn't notice any differences in her temprament when she was teething.  Just one day no teeth and the next I could see a slime clear/white sliver on the top of her bottom gum.
 Calista is also now a pro at scooting and she loves waving!  One of her favorite things to do is to eat the at her high chair!  I really think she likes to eat food like everyone else.
We had an incident with the robot vacuum bumping into her and lets just say she does not like the vacuum.  She will intently watch it, but if it gets close to her she will try to hit it and gets upset.
Check out that tooth!
Mint containers are always a favorite of hers.




This is the adorable face I see staring up at me multiple times a day.  "Mommy, pick me up.  I love you and I want you to hold me."
I love Calista!

No comments: