Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Great Wolf Lodge

While at the family reunion we all went to Great Wolf Lodge.  We have never been before but have heard good things and were all really excited to go.

I made the kids take pictures in the lobby while we got all checked in.
Those wolf ears are so cute!
Ok, this is skipping around a bit, but I just wanted to post all of our non swimming pictures here and then tomorrow I'll post the rest.  I love that they had little activities to do besides swimming.  The first night the kids all sat and watched this show where the animals talked and in the end I think most of the kids said it was weird but it did keep them entertained for a bit.
There were a few restaurants there so we just sayed and ate.  The buffet breakfast was delicious.

There was a drawing activity that the kids enjoyed.



When the kids saw the swimming area through this window I think they were floored.  They knew it was a swimming place but didn't really have any idea what it would be like.  I think this blew away all of their expectations.




No comments: