Saturday, May 4, 2019

Calista's Birthday

 Calista had a lot of fun on her birthday this year.  We didn't do anything special, but she was thrilled to finally be allowed to open her presents.  She pre-opened the one from my parents a couple times before the big day and I kept taking it away from her, which was devastating.  That particular present had some candy in it so she was really upset that I kept taking it away.
The kids each picked out some things from the dollar store for her and Bob and I gave her a bike that the other kids outgrew.  She was really happy to have a bike of her own, but I still think the candy she got was her favorite of all.
Ever since Leon's birthday she has been singing her own version of the birthday song.  It pretty much sounds like she is saying "Happy Ooo ooo."  It is cute and she does it every time she sees a fire or a cake.  I knew she would be happy when she saw her very own birthday cake.

I love these little family birthday parties we get to have with the kids. 


No comments: