Thursday, May 23, 2019

Mother's Day

It is so crazy to me that I get to be a mom of six kids.  Just thinking about it kind of blows my mind.  To celebrate the day I made everyone take pictures with me outside our house before and after church.  
 No one was really thrilled about this idea.  In fact Calista kept running away and making it pretty difficult.  I think everyone really wanted to eat lunch, but I told them that no one gets to eat until we get a good picture.  That is how we get the good smiles from the kids.
The kids and Bob made breakfast in bed for me.  I also got flowers, a couple attachments for my kitchen aid and a shirt.  I thought it seemed like a lot, but Bob I guess I do have a lot of kids.
I thought this last one was pretty hilarious, and a little more accurate on how the picture taking really went.  With kids it is like, take about 40 pictures and hope you get one where everyone is looking and mostly smiling.
I seriously love these guys!  They keep me so busy, and sometimes I feel like I'm on the brink of insanity, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  Being a mom is the best!

No comments: