Friday, August 9, 2019

Random Upadate

This summer has been flying by!  I can't believe we are over half way done.  I uploaded some random pictures we've taken this summer.  First up is the tricycle we got from the thrift store.  Calista loves it!  I like that I can push it without bending over.
 The kids have had lots of time for games.
I need to submit these next pictures to the lego magazine.  The kids have been making lots of things for me to submit in hopes that they will be in the next issue.



 I got to hang out with just Calista and Beatrix while the kids were in the play.  It was so fun to just wander around and kill time.  She ended up being given a lollipop at the car place and then the store clerk at the next place gave her candy as well.  She was really happy!

Beatrix has moved on from sucking fingers to sucking toes.  Ok, she still sucks on her fingers, but now she sucks on her toes quite a bit as well.
 I didn't translate it, but based on tase and the picture I think this flavor was lemon salt.
 And this one was int yogurt.
I thought the chip chopsticks at the store was an interesting find.
Watching Scarlett read to Leon and Calista just melts my heart!  We worked so hard for her to learn to read.  It is really sweet to see her enjoying it.
 Tucker has had a few lawn mowing jobs.
'Till next time!

No comments: