Monday, September 16, 2019

Outdoor pool/Wibit

We finally made it to the outdoor pool on base.  It only took me two years and we went on the very last day it was open.  It was just always so hot outside I really didn't think it sounded fun to go outside at all.  But I promised the kids we would go and so we did!
 It ended up being a lot of fun.  Next summer I'll try to go more often.


Tucker was the only one who could go on the Wibit course.  You need to pass a swim test first.  The good thing about that Penelope finially decided that she wanted to pass the swim test and that she would do swimming lessons again once soccer is over.


On a totally random note, I saw a couple different KitKat flavors at the grocery store and wanted to share.  Here is Sweet Potato,
 and Chestnut.
I didn't buy either.  I've had enough to tell that I wouldn't like these.

No comments: