Monday, November 25, 2019

Keeping Busy

Life has been so busy lately.  This is sort of a random post from pictures on my phone from over the last few weeks.  Enjoy.

Penelope wither her awesome sequined scripture bag that her grandma made for her.
Roller blades have been a big hit, even though they couldn't get the timing down right for this picture.

 French fries in a can... who knew?
Calista can now pic the locks!  I locked her out of my room one day so I could feed Beatrix in peace and about three minutes later the door popped open and this was my view.  She used a quarter and she was so happy with herself.  She has since locked me out of my own room a few times, which is really annoying.  Oh and notice the dress?  She insists on wearing it every day.
 We made elements with marshmallows for science one day. 


 Tucker brought some mermaid cookies to his final cast party to celebrate the end of their play.
Beatrix is such a sweet baby.  She now has started to lay down on the floor randomly when she gets tired.  It is really cute.
We had our ward primary program so here are the kids parts.






Baby laughs


Calista and the neighbors dog that she loves.


And a song to finish it out.

No comments: