Thursday, March 5, 2020

SpyCam

This year for Christmas I received one of my favorite gifts of all time.  A baby camera.  I felt a little silly getting one after my sixth child was almost a year old.  Like why not get one sooner?  I've wanted one for a while now but what really convinced me to do it was not only how affordable they are now ($40) but I really got it for spying on the kids when I leave them home alone.  Yes, Tucker is old enough to babysit, but I feel more comfortable staying gone for longer when I can do a quick check to see that everything is ok.  I can also talk into it and hear what they are saying back, so without a house phone this is a pretty good system.  

The kids know that I am watching them.  I wasn't trying to be sneaky about it or anything like that.  

Anyway, I've been taking screen shots on my phone of what I see.  It always brings a smile to my face to see what they are doing when I am gone.  

Good old fashioned fort building.
 Quite a bit I will go on a jog in the morning before Beatrix is up for the day.
 And here I can see Tucker doing school work in the kitchen just like he was supposed to.

 Calista trying to get Penelope's attention while Penelope is doing school work.
 I loved this next one.  It was so cute to watch them going in circles around the ottoman.
 Here they are watching a movie while Bob and I are on a date.

 Look how nice Penelope and Tucker are eating not on the carpet or the couch just like they are supposed to.
 On this day I was stuck at the bus stop waiting to pick up Scarlett and Leon.  It was a little distressing because their bus was in an accident and was 30 minutes late.  I had no idea and just kept standing at the bus stop waiting.  I was worried to go back home because I knew they would arrive any second.  But then I checked the video and saw that Beatrix had woken up and was wanting out.
 I also solved the mystery as to how the diapers keep getting into her crib.





I even looked at it one time when Bob was home.  In my defense Bob was pretty sick and I was worried about him.  


I seemed to have lost the video but there was only one time that I looked at the video and was slightly concerned.  I saw Beatrix all by herself sitting on the carpet without any toys or anything.  Then I saw our robot vacuum right next to her.  It was semi attacking her and she was smacking it trying to get it away from her.  Luckily she is not scared of the vacuum like Calista was.  Beatrix likes to get it and I could tell she was having fun.

No comments: