Saturday, April 4, 2020

Home Church and Virtual Church

We had a little more success with home church last week and I also took more pictures. 
Bob and I were super prepped and ready to go the night before and we also started right when everyone got up.  It made a huge difference.  The house was still clean from the night before and there was no time for kids to argue or for me to get upset at everyone before church. We were better able to have the spirit in our home.  Calista was still crazy, but I think that is unavoidable.
 This is our sacrament set up.
 The kids love to ask everyone to draw a picture about what ever scripture event we are talking about.

Calista insists that it is her turn after each person goes.  She usually talks nonsense or insists we sing Head Shoulder Knees and toes, and then gets mad and really just wants us to watch her sing it alone.
 Penelope is leading the music.
 Leon has been waiting all month to share with the family about Enos from the friend.

 I even got Tucker to take a picture of Bob and I in our church attire.


After we had our family service the kids dispersed.  At 11 our ward had their first digital Sunday school lesson and testimony meeting.  It was pretty cool.  Bob and I sat in our bed and shut the kids out.  They were downstairs playing monopoly. 

It was pretty much the first time ever that we got to go to Sunday school together.  I seriously can't think of a time since college that we both were not teaching during Sunday school.
I wonder how much longer we will have church at home?

No comments: