Thursday, November 12, 2020

Yokohama Tsukushino Course

The Tsukushino course in Yokohama is one of my favorite places in Japan.  The playground is just so awesome I haven't seen any that are come close to being so fun.  

First off, it is set in the woods.  Right out front is a busy road but somehow you go through the building and it feels like you are in a different area altogether.  
On top of that the play equipment is so fun.  Never in my life have I seen a freefall slide, and they have two.  It is crazy scary to push yourself over the edge onto nothing and just hope the slide will be there to catch you.










We went with friends who have a costco membership so we headed there once finished at the park.  I haven't been in about two years.  
Calista and Beatrix were loving the cart with two seats up front.  We are lucky to get one child seat at the Japanese grocery store sot his was really exciting.  I think I loved it more then they did.  There are some things I really miss about America.  Places in Japan are not designed for families with six kids.
It was fun to walk around and buy everything I miss, like the chocolate muffins.
Of course we got pizza and hot dogs at the end.  It was a great day.

No comments: