Saturday, August 13, 2022

16th Anniversary

Bob and I celebrated our 16th anniversary this year!!  We both worked so we met up after work and went out to eat.  (If you only follow the blog you might be thinking what?  You work? And you have pink hair? I know I promise I will make more summer updates soon, but I want to get this down while it is still fresh in my mind).
We went to a local sushi place where they have a fish tank right in the restaurant with fish so you know it is fresh.  I originally thought they were going to fish it out right in front of us but they didn't.  
Neither of us are huge sushi fans.  But when you live in Japan eating raw fish is just kind of part of life sometimes.
After we ate we walked around the area and did some shopping.  I love to check out the plants.
We did not buy this bear, but for reference it was about 3 feet tall.
Then Bob took me to Seattle!!!  
Just kidding, I wish.  But we saw one of the walls had a Pikes Place market picture on it and so I had to pose and pretend.  After shopping we headed home and gave each other presents.  Mostly just random things we both wanted on our Amazon wish lists.  Bob got me books my friend wrote and I got him a coat rack for his office.
I kind of wanted to take a nice picture together, but it didn't really happen.  Maybe after I touch up my roots, haha.


No comments: