Saturday, November 26, 2022

Primary Program 2022

Our branch primary program was so cute.  Because my children are over half of the primary this program was different from any my kids have ever done. The entire primary sat on the one bench behind the pulpit and then just stood up and walked the two steps for their parts.  The kids had multiple parts and I could see and hear everyone very easily.  Beatrix got to participate even though she should technically be in nursery.  We don't have one, so she has been going to primary this past year.
I wasn't sure if Calista or Beatrix would be brave enough to say their parts but they both did it.  They were so brave and cute.
I only have four kids in the program this year, and next year it will only be three.  Scarlett is excited to join Penelope in young womens.  Leon still has a couple more years to go.

After church we went took a few pictures of all six kids together.


No comments: