Monday, December 5, 2022

Noboruto Trampoline Amusement Park

Tucker has been begging to go to a trampoline park so he can learn to do a backflip so we headed up to Naboruto Trampline park in Fukuoka.  It was so much more than just a trampoline park.  

They had a really high indoor ropes course.  
I don't think I've done one of these before.  It was way scarier than I thought it was going to be.  Penelope was probably the least scared of all the kids (excluding the little two who couldn't do this part).
They had a fun McDonalds type play place right next to it for smaller people.  I'm not sure how they felt about us leaving Calista and Beatrix on their own for a while, but no one complained.

There was a whole rock climbing section.  It has been a good minute since any of us have tried rock climbing.  I gave it another try.  It is probably one of my least favorite things to do.  I really don't like it.  Everyone else seemed to enjoy it though.


The foam pit trampoline area was the main attraction for us.  Tucker never quite mastered the backflip, but he did work on it for a while.  I even had to stand lookout because there were plenty of signs saying no flips.  At least I think that is what they said, I can't read Japanese, and the picture could be interpreted multiple ways.

We got a little competitive on this bounce house obstacle course.  The Japanese people were definitely watching Bob and I trying our very hardest to beat each other and laughing.  We both gave ourselves minor injuries, but I beat Bob one time so it was totally worth it.


It was one expensive day.  It was so much fun though, I would definitely go again.

No comments: