Sunday, November 2, 2014

Watch What I'm Wearing

It's November!  Did everyone have a good Halloween?  Our kids had a blast and we have way too much candy in the house now.

I wanted to wear black and orange last week because of Halloween and this is what I came up with.  We took outfit pictures after church instead of church and I can tell a difference.  My hair is frizzy and my makeup is faded.  I'll have to remember that and be early enough for church to take outfit pictures before hand from now on.
Boots: Ross Skirt: Macy's  Cardigan/Shirt: Don't remember

We had a tie, the most clicked on links were...




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colour of your cardigan. You look lovely!!

Angele
www.theeuropeanmalteser.com

Carrie said...

Polka dots are one of my favorites - love your blouse!

Carrie said...

Sorry - wrong blog comment. :( Too many tabs open at once. I like the shade of your sweet - it's not too bright and overdone with the black skirt. Very pretty!