Thursday, January 29, 2015

DIY Air Hockey Table Tutorial

I saw this DIY air hockey table in one of the kids magazines and realized that I already had everything to make it.  And it was super easy. It took me about 5 minutes if that and the kids are having a blast with it.


Materials Needed:
Pizza Box
Foil
Two Pipe cleaners
Tape
Two Straws
One Pom Pom
Marker

1) Cover your pizza box in the foil.
2) Shape the pipe cleaners into goals and tape them on.
3) Draw a line down the middle!

It is so easy!


Check out the video of Bob and Tucker Playing.

Obviously this isn't something I'm going to save forever.  But it is a great fun activity to keep the kids busy on a rainy day, they can even help make it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks for sharing I added some thoughts on Air Hockey table sometime ago