Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Franklin Falls

We don't seem to have time to go on as many hikes this summer as I would like so I wanted to make our one hike worth it.  This year we decided to drive over to Fanklin Falls in Snoqualmie.  It was a long drive, but worth it.  The hike was 2 miles, pretty easy for everyone, and lots of fun.

The kids loved jumping up and down the steps.

Leon got carried some of the way, only because he complains and he is our baby, I don't think he really needed it.

All along the trail they had these little spots to the side where you could explore the river more.


The trickiest part was right before the waterfall.  It was wet and semi crowded so that made walking on the ledge a little scary for some of the kids.  But I didn't think it was bad.

The waterfall was so pretty!  It was neat how close we got to it.  I've seen a few big waterfalls before but I think this was the biggest one I've been to that we could go all the way up to.

We took a few selfies as we got sprayed with water.


The only bad part about the hike was that Tucker started not feeling well.  I don't think he enjoyed it as much as he regularly would have.

No comments: