Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Giant Baby Head

Before I get to the giant baby head, let me take a minute to talk about the pumpkin run.  It was amazing, like usual.  We let the kids do whatever they wanted as far as speed goes.  Tucker, Penelope, and Leon wanted to run ahead.  They ended up being among the top finishers for the entire race.  I think Tucker was 2nd, Leon 4th and Penelope 7th.  Penelope was 3rd but the bag she brought to carry her pumpkin' broke.  For those who don't know, you run half the race to the pumpkin patch, then you have to carry your pumpkin back.  

The rest of us were much slower.  Calista ran/walked all the way to the pumpkins.  We were pretty surprised about that.  Beatrix got a ride in the stroller.  And Bob, Scarlett, and I had to work hard at running very very slow.  I gave up a few times and just walked with them.  It is much easier for me to walk then to "run" at a walking pace.

On the way home I needed to run into the dollar store to find black face paint for our costumes.  I wasn't very successful with the paint, but I did come back to the car with an awesome giant baby head costume.

I'm not sure what we will do with it, but I want to find a chance to wear it.

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.